- Casing are rolled, pre?galvanized sheet steel with spun end rings incorporating tapped inserts for fixing.
- Absorbent material is acoustic grade mineral fibre with a layer of erosion resistant facing and is further protected by a sheet of pregalvanised perforated steel.
- Moisture resistant lining available for wet conditions or criti? cally clean applications
- Type LP silencer bore diameters range from 315mm to 1600mm in lengths of equal to or twice the bore diameter (1D or 2D). Pressure loss for type LP silencers is the same as a plain duct.
- Type HP silencers have a centrally mounted absorbent pod in the airway for increased attenuation.